RockFloss is a new, reusable mobility tool that can help you move better and with less pain*. RockFloss is a simple, latex, elastic band that fits easily in your gym bag or backpack. It’s easy, convenient and reusable.
- Unglue sticky and stiff muscles
- Reduce muscle and joint pain*
- Improve flexibility
- RockFloss uses the science of compression and fascial shearing to help ‘unstick’ muscles and joints so they move better and with less pain*.
- 5 cm inches wide by 2,1 m long
- Each box includes detailed instructions on how to use RockFloss
- Detailed „How To“ videos available online
When should you use RockFloss?
RockFloss can be used before or after training, or as part of a rehabilitation program. If you are currently being seen by a medical professional, you should talk to your medical professional about using RockFloss.
Need someone to help you move? Find a medical professional near you right here.
How should I use RockFloss?
You can use RockFloss on almost any part of the body; the only limitation is the size of the body part you intend to treat. Shoulders, knees, wrists, elbows, hips and ankles are all great target areas. You should never use RockFloss on your head or neck.
RockFloss contains detailed instructions, or you can view our online instructions here.