Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2, karla
The durable Flyknit yarn is breathable, stretchy and supportive for sock-like comfort. Super-strong Flywire cables combine with the laces to lock down your foot.
Stable, Flexible Cushioning
A drop-in midsole is firmer in the heel and softer in the forefoot, which provides stability for lifting and flexible cushioning for sprints and short runs.
Strong, Stable Base
A flat, stable platform helps you feel connected to the ground during explosive lifts and high-intensity training.
- Offset: 6mm
- Flywire cables offer lightweight support when and where you need it
- Heel counter reduces drag on wall exercises
- Heel clip stabilizes your foot during side-to-side movements
- Mesh on the heel and ankle help keep your feet cool
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for sled pushes
- Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximizes performance while reducing the material waste of traditional cut and sew by an average of 60%. The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving millions of pounds of material from reaching landfills.