Combining all of the benefits of 2XU Compression technology with targeted panels to provide added support to areas subject to strain - the lower back and pelvic floor muscles.
These tights also provide powerful compression support to your legs. Fabric is both breathable and comfortable, with non-restrictive belly panel that expands as you grow.
- Breathable and seam-free tummy panel - grows with you during pregnancy.
- Double-layered PWX 70D gusset for pelvic floor support.
- PWX and Power mesh fabrics target the lower back to support the upper body whilst enhancing posture and breathing.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Breathable high filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
NOTE: It is recommended that you seek information and advice about exercise safety from your doctor, a sports medicine doctor, physiotherapist or an exercise physiologist pertaining to your pregnancy. Due to the size of the tummy panel, recommended use of this garment is from the middle of the 2nd trimester, but may vary across individuals. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the product, it is recommended that you immediately cease wearing the compression garment and consult your doctor.
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles.
- High-gauge elastometric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery. Greatest durability + fabric return.
- Superior knit structure for multidirectional stretch + conisitent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour and UPF50+ sun protection.
|ACTIVE MATERNITY SIZE GUIDE
||HIP RANGE (CM)
||HIP RANGE (IN)
||86 - 90
||34 - 35
||91 - 95
||36 - 37
||96 - 100
||38 - 39
||101 - 105
||40 - 41
||106 - 110
||42 - 43
||111 - 115
||44 - 45